0xc000021a is a Windows startup error, and it has many reasons to appear.
So, we will discuss how to fix a PC if it has run into a problem and needs to restart and learn about the stop code “0xc000021a”.
Unfortunately, it gets annoying when you see this problem again and again, like 50 times your PC has run into a problem.
Why Error Code 0xc000021a Appears?
This Error code 0xc000021a message often occurs when you have installed Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 Operating System on your PC or Laptop.
Usually, the cause of this error is when some of the software drivers start malfunctioning the computer hardware.
One more reason for Error code 0xc000021a is that power failure or any file gets corrupted due to any memory or Virus in the memory.
Following these instructions in this article, you can fix the Error code “0xc000021a ” issue.
Let’s get started first; let’s start with the easy method.
Method 1 to Fix 0xc000021a
To fix the “Error code 0xc000021a,” you need an original Windows installation media its to convey CD DVD or USB flash drive.
Insert the original Windows installation CD DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer, and we’re ready to enter your PC’s boot menu by entering on f12.
It will get us in PC’s boot options, and you need to select the inserted Windows installation CD or DVD, or USB.
You have to click on NEXT, and then a REPAIR will show up; you need to click on that.
After You see an option called Troubleshoot, you need to right-click on that.
Then choose the startup repair option right away; it may take some time to complete the process. If you are lucky, this simple method will help you to solve your problem, “0xc000021a”.
Also, Checkout: RegSvr32 Failed
Method 2 to Fix “0xc000021a”
If the number 1 method did not work out for you with “0xc000021a”, try this method as well.
So, let’s go to the advanced method that helps you fix this issue, “0xc000021a”.
- Now you need to insert the Windows installation CD or DVD or any USB again in your computer.
- After, please restart your computer, and we’re ready to enter your PC’s boot menu by tapping on f12 from the keyboard.
Now select inserted windows installation CD DVD or USB flash drive or USB drive, and we’re good from that.
- You have to click on NEXT, and then a REPAIR will show up; you need to click on that.
- After You see an option called Troubleshoot, you need to right-click on that.
- Next, click on the command prompt and follow the instruction strictly.
- Now type the command “C:” then hit enter next type the command “dir” then hit enter.
- All right next, type the command “cd \windows\system32\config” it will choose this path to operate on and hit enter.
- Next, type the command “md backup,” then hit enter; it will show that subdirectory.
Or file backup already exists if you already have done it.
If not, then the backup file you will not find on the console.
And now I’m overwriting once more to show you.
- Next, type the command “copy *.* backup” then hit enter.
- Now you will see three options (YES, NO, ALL). Type the command “ALL” then hit enter.
- Next, type the command “cd regback” then hit enter.
- Next, type the command “dir” then hit enter, next type the command “copy *.* ..” then hit enter.
- Now type the command “all” then hit enter; right now, write the final command “exit” then hit enter.
Then click on “Choose an option Page” and be ready to remove the windows installation CD DVD or USB flash drive.
That’s it, all right now, you’ll see the computer’s boot will get now fixed from Windows boot-loader, and you will stop seeing Error code “0xc000021a”.
We hope you will like it of course and it does the let us know your opinion.
If you have any questions, then please let us know, please comment share we need you.
Check out more